If you are looking for the best dewy foundation then you should look for one that provides sheer to medium coverage. This kind of foundation is ideal for normal to dry skin. It is also great for the woman looking for beautiful glowing skin that looks fresh and youthful. With a dewy foundation, you get to enjoy beautiful looking skin while at the same time benefiting from the hydrating formulation of the product.
This guide will help you find some of the best foundations to provide you with a wonderful dewy finish. You will learn what to look for in a given foundation and how to get that wonderful natural look.
Top 10 Dewy Foundations Chart
View on Amazon
Max Factor Panstik Foundation
Bare Minerals by Bare Escentuals
Maybelline New York Fit Me!
Luminess Air Airbrush Ultra
NARS Sheer Glow
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
Tinted Moisturizer from Laura Mercier
Maybelline New York Dream Wonder
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup
L'Oreal Paris True Match
Things to Consider When You Buy
- Ensure That the Foundation You Choose Suits Your Skin. Before buying the best dewy foundation, you need to ensure that it does suit your skin type. For instance, if you have oily skin then you should look for an oil-free foundation. If you have dry skin then you should go for hydrating, cream based foundation.
- Find the Right Shade. You don’t want to buy a shade too light or too dark for your particular skin. With the right shade, you should look forward to having a wonderful natural look when you use foundation. In order to test the shade of given foundation, you can apply a small bit of it to your jaw line under natural light and compare it to your neck. Most people test it on their wrists but this doesn’t work well as the face and neck are normally paler than the rest of the body.
- Use the Right Tools. You don’t need a whole arsenal of tools when applying foundation. Simply find the right tools to use and you are good to go. You need plenty of patience to apply foundation if you wish to end up with a fabulous look. Smaller brushes are better for reaching into tiny areas around the eyes and nose.
- Use Natural Light to Know What the Foundation Looks Like. It is better to apply the foundation under natural light as opposed to artificial light because most of the time you will be moving under natural light. It is important to check foundation under natural light even though you have used artificial light simply because it may look great under artificial light but not-so-great under natural light.
- Don’t Forget to Add Color. A dash of blusher on your cheeks will go a long way in adding color to your face thereby giving you a more fresh and natural finish so be sure to use some!
- One Shade of Foundation May Not Work the Entire Year. Most people aren’t aware that the skin tone tends to change throughout the year. This means that you may have darker-looking skin in the summertime as opposed to paler skin in the wintertime. As such, it is better to have different shades of foundation at hand to deal with your skin tone.
Top 3 Best Dewy Foundation Reviews
With a rich, creamy texture that glides smoothly on the skin, the Max Factor Panstik Foundation is one of the best foundations on the market. With it, you get to enjoy a beautiful dewy finish with minimum effort. It does provide maximum coverage leaving you with beautiful-looking skin. It comes with a stick applicator that makes for quick application.
It doesn’t give off a heavy makeup look and you only need a small amount to cover up. This foundation has stood the test of time, with many foundations being introduced over the years and yet it still stands firm. It was first introduced in 1947 and through the years, modifications have made it an ideal product to own.
Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted cream is for the woman with light skin with neutral tones. It provides sheer to medium coverage and gives off a wonderful dewy finish. This foundation will leave you with a radiant, soft, smooth skin thanks to the ingredients used. It is fragrance-fee, paraben-free, oil-free as well as silicone-free.
It glides on smoothly leaving you with an even beautiful complexion. In addition, it doesn’t settle in your lines and wrinkles. If you have dry skin, you will definitely appreciate the mineral based broad spectrum that makes up this foundation thus leaving you with beautiful-looking skin. The mineral-based formulation combines BB, CC and a tinted moisturizer to give you the much needed hydration after only a week of using the product.
In addition, your dry skin will appreciate the marine botanicals used in formulating this foundation as it will get replenished.
Maybelline New York Fit Me! Foundation is for the woman looking for a wonderful natural finish. It provides a natural coverage that will leave your skin looking fresh and radiant.
This oil-free foundation contains no waxes or fragrances making it ideal for sensitive skin. It is great for oily skin, skin with visible pores, rough patches or dullness.
This foundation is easy to apply, doesn’t settle into wrinkles and won’t melt on a hot day. As a plus, it does have sunscreen to help protect you against the sun. With it, you get to enjoy an even tone minus having to endure heavy feeling or foundation that tends to cake on the skin. It comes in 18 shades with SPF1 and with a thin consistency which makes blending easy.
As a tip, if you have combination or oily skin then you best use the foundation with powder if you want a long-lasting finish.